Kintsugi Healing CERTIFICATE IN TRAUMA INTEGRATED PRACTICES
Weekly (x6 weeks)
Dates to be confirmed
Hosted online via zoom
Six Modules: £297 per module (includes CPD Accreditation)
Total £1782, range of payment plans available (to be confirmed at time of booking)
KH CPD Accredited ‘Certificate in Trauma Integrated Practices’ (CTIP)
Trauma integration and nervous system recovery
*The outline below is an outline sample for this 6 Module CPD Accredited Certificate Programme. Full detail will be provided prior to course commencement.
For coaches, counsellors, mental health practitioners, nurses, social workers and other professionals or leaders who want to support people affected by trauma more confidently and effectively.
- Module One ~ Introducing trauma, the nervous system and trauma informed terminology
- Module Two ~ The impact of trauma on different individuals, groups and cultures
- Module Three ~ Bio-psycho-neuro-social elements and models of trauma informed practices and interventions
- Module Four ~ Integration of trauma and whole nervous system recovery, applied across various contexts and situations, personally and culturally
- Module Five ~ Kintsugi integrative REPAIR approach for working with clients
- Module Six ~ sustainable models for working with clients towards post-traumatic growth and comprehensive trauma integration
More about this workshop
We encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible as places are strictly limited, with no obligation to confirm your place until final details are released.
If you need more information before you register, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
How will this workshop be delivered?
- This Certificate programme will be delivered LIVE online using Zoom (you will need to set up an account with Zoom if you don’t already have one, and you can download the app if you choose), with some elements recorded in advance
- The details you need to join will be sent to you via email before the programme commences.
- Sessions will be informal and conversational, with opportunities for live Q&A, and some of the sessions will be made available as a recording afterwards, only to those who have attended in person
- We want this to be an informative, practical, professional and enjoyable programme, although we will be discussing some serious and emotive issues, so be prepared for both aspects
- Restricted numbers so everyone can participate fully
- Worksheets provided in advance to take notes during the programme and for your reference afterwards
- Led by Michelle who has supported hundreds of people through some of the most difficult challenges in life for over four decades and who will lead the group sensitively, competently and always with compassion (read more about Michelle)
- Experienced support team available for additional help and guidance during the programme
What will the six modules include?
Introducing a range of practical strategies, informed by a unique combination ancient wisdom & contemporary science, this Certificate programme will include:
- Mixture of live sessions, recorded webinars, Q&A opportunities, ‘homework’ in between live sessions, experienced team to support and guide as needed
- Real life (anonymised) case studies to illustrate key aspects of the programme
- Detail of the Kintsugi 6-step REPAIR approach for working with clients
- Practical written and experiential exercises to help apply the knowledge to your own professional contexts
- Workbook for personal notes and for use afterwards
Knowledge and research will include, but will not be limited to:
- fresh up-to-date findings from range of leading trauma researchers
- personal, familial, collective, transgenerational and intergenerational trauma
- complex trauma and complex PTSD
- attachment theories and relationships
- evidence-based practices
- embodied experience and somatic based interventions
- polyvagal nerve theory and polyvagal-informed practice
- principles of safety
- regulation and co-regulation
- processing trauma somatically, cognitively, socially and experientially
- vicarious trauma for the practitioner, professional and for others
- principles for the Japanese art of Kintsugi (read more here) as metaphor for healing after deep hurts
- range of creative, embodied, play and arts-based interventions
- cognitive, spiritual, embodied, social and psychological modalities
- introduce the Japanese concept of Ikigai (‘reason to get out of bed in the morning’) to help us discover a renewed purpose for life
- explore evidence-based, solution-focused approaches to dealing with the times in life when we are faced with tough personal challenges and uncertainties
- how to apply trauma-informed principles to help process the impact of global events
- practical strategies to help us make confident decisions about the actions that will lead to the most desired, positive and lasting changes
- Offer an overview of additional approaches that are used in response to a wide range of emotional and mental health needs, with an understanding of which of these can make the greatest impact in your own life
Places are limited to provide everyone with an in-depth, unique & professional experience, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. For a guaranteed place on this upcoming programme starting 23rd Jan 2023, you may place a deposit using the form below.