Kintsugi Healing Mini-Retreat
New dates to be confirmed
Lusty Beg Island & Retreat, County Fermanagh
‘Stepping into Hope’
Reconnecting to our joy and purpose.
MORE ABOUT THIS MINI-RETREAT
This is an exceptional opportunity to take time out from the busyness and personal challenges of life to help us reconnect with our joy and purpose in a safe, supportive and confidential environment.
We encourage you to reserve your place as soon as possible with a deposit of £297. Places for this Mini-Retreat are strictly limited and several places are already held. Balance will be due 30 days prior to the start date.
If you have any questions if this retreat is for you, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat as soon as possible.
By the end of this Mini-Retreat you will have:
- gained fresh perspectives to help make sense of past experiences
- sparked or rekindled hope for yourself and for your future
- learned how to reinforce positive habits that will help build strength and confidence
- created new and appealing choices for your future
- identified creative ways of reconnecting with life and finding your own sense of purpose
- made new connections and hopefully made a few new friends
And above all we want you to feel relaxed and have some fun! 🌞
How will this Mini-Retreat be hosted?
- In-person in luxurious surroundings where everyone can feel safe & relaxed, with full board including refreshments throughout the day
- In a safe and confidential environment where you will be supported to share as much or as little as you want so you can participate fully and get the most benefit
- Restricted numbers so everyone can participate fully and will benefit from personalised attention as well as from being part of a small group experience
- Worksheets provided to take notes throughout and to bring home for your use with future exercises or journaling
- Led by Michelle who has supported people through difficult challenges in life for over four decades and who will lead the group sensitively, competently and always with compassion (read more about Michelle)
- Experienced support team in the room for additional help and guidance if needed