Kintsugi Healing 1-Day Workshop
New dates coming soon
‘Strong at the broken places’
Finding hope for your future and reconnecting with life
- Has life dealt you some hard knocks?
- Are you putting on a brave face for the world?
- Are you worried you will never feel good again?
- Are you ready to rekindle hope for your future?
If any of these apply, then this informative & trauma informed workshop is for you 🙂
MORE ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Whether you have faced tough situations in the past or are struggling to cope in the present, this exclusive event will show you how to make sense of painful experiences so you can move through them effectively and begin to fully enjoy living again.
This practical and interactive workshop blends the wisdom of ancient eastern philosophies with the art and science of modern mind-body restorative techniques to help you heal and discover new ways to create the future you want.
By the end of this 1-day workshop you will have:
- gained fresh perspectives to help make sense of past experiences
- sparked or rekindled hope for yourself and for your future
- learned how to design positive habits that will build strength and confidence
- created meaningful choices that will help you feel good again
- identified creative ways of reconnecting with life and finding your own sense of purpose
- developed a personalised ‘Hope & Recovery’ plan to help guide you as you take your next steps forward
How will this workshop be delivered?
- In-person in luxurious surroundings where everyone can feel safe & relaxed, with refreshments & light lunch included
- Restricted numbers so everyone can participate fully and will benefit from personalised attention as well as from being part of a small group experience
- Worksheets provided to take notes on the day and to bring home for your use with future exercises or journaling
- Led by Michelle who has supported people through difficult challenges in life for over four decades and who will lead the group sensitively, competently and always with compassion (read more about Michelle here)
- Experienced support team in the room for additional help and guidance if needed
What will the workshop include?
Introducing a range of practical strategies, informed by a unique combination ancient wisdom & trauma-informed contemporary science, this workshop will:
- Draw on the principles for the Japanese art of Kintsugi to demonstrate how we can find strength to keep going after the toughest of times
- Introduce the 6-step ‘Kintsugi Healing REPAIR’ approach to help guide you through your journey of recovery and restoration
- Apply trauma-informed principles to help us understand how our brain and nervous system work together and can hold us back or help move us forward
- Share practical strategies for releasing the tensions and fears stored in our bodies and minds, so we can become more confident about creating the future we want
- Provide a safe and confidential environment where you will be supported to share as much or as little as you want so can participate fully and get the most benefit from the day