Online 3-week Intensive Insights Programme
Online via Zoom, with optional private FB group
New dates coming soon
This is for you if:
- you are dealing with difficult challenges in your life and want some practical guidance & support, to help you make necessary, thoughtful and positive changes
- you have faced tough times in the past and are ready to make sense of them, so you can begin to shape a confident and more enjoyable future
- you find yourself putting on a brave face for the world, while feeling anxious or generally low inside, and want to learn ways of enjoying a calmer or more optimistic lifestyle
- you are ready to make a serious commitment to positive change in your life
Join us for this intensive, insightful programme and begin the process of change that will take you towards a confident, more enjoyable future where you can feel in better control of yourself and the world you live in.
By the end of this 3-week programme you will:
- know what you really want for the next phase of your life, and will have taken your first steps towards a more confident and fulfilling future
- have gained personal insights into how you can use your own mind (neurology) & body (physiology) more consciously to recover from life’s tough challenges, so you can achieve more of what you really want in life
- have learned how to develop useful and fun habits to support you with life’s tough times, both now and in the future, so you can build up greater strength and resilience to help you deal with challenges effectively
- understand how the metaphor of Kintsugi repair can help you find a clear sense of purpose and meaning for all aspects of your life, so you know how to fully respect & appreciate your personal history and enjoy your unique place in the world
How will the 3-week programme be delivered?
The programme will be delivered by email, weekly Zoom calls and optional private FB group:
- weekly live group sessions, interactive and educational, up to 1.5 hours per week, hosted via Zoom, with time for Q&A
- series of short video recordings sharing practical & motivational tips
- educational input each week, drawn primarily from neuroscience, psychology and somatic (embodied) sciences, that can be readily applied to everyday life
- practical exercises during and between sessions, with printable PDF workbook materials provided via email
- personalised resource & recovery guide to record your progress, yours to keep or add to for future reference
- optional membership of private FB group for the duration of the programme
- optional bonus ‘next steps’ Q&A session following the end of programme
- optional 15min 1-1 follow up call for every participant who completes the programme
Places for this course are strictly limited to ensure a safe, supportive space where everyone can take part. Register now to guarantee your place.
The details you need to join will be sent to you by email ahead of the start of the programme (you will need to set up an account with Zoom if you don’t already have one, and you can download the app if you choose).
We will encourage everyone to interact during the live weekly calls, only as much as is comfortable for you. The private FB group will be active throughout the 3-weeks of the programme to ask questions, share tips and offer encouragement to each other (optional membership).
Live calls will not be made available as recordings afterwards, to respect and maintain everyone’s privacy. The private FB group will be held open for one week after the challenge so everyone can access earlier conversations and encourage each other to keep going with progress made.
Cost for Intensive Programme
There is a cost of £285 for this programme, to reflect the value of the professional support and personalised attention you will be given throughout. This includes live weekly group calls, with personal responses during Q&A sessions, a series of practical & motivational video recordings, all printable PDF materials, facilitation of private FB group questions and conversations, and an optional 1-1 call for each participant who completes the course to answer personal questions. Payable in full or in two installments of £147.50 each.
Online FREE 1-hour Taster Session
Online via Zoom
New dates coming soon
This is for you if:
- you know something isn’t quite right in your day-to-day life, and you want some practical tips about how to create a more confident, optimistic future
- you’ve had some tough times in life, and you want to find out how you can begin to fully recover and feel good again
- you’re curious and simply want to more about how Kintsugi Healing can make a difference for people or organisations who are struggling
Join this informative 1-hour taster session for a better understanding of how Kintsugi Healing can help you feel better or can help your team work more effectively.
By the end of this session you will have learned:
- why tough times in life affect us all differently, and why it is important we tune in more sensitively to our own personal responses
- how our minds can work with us or against us, and how we use that knowledge to our advantage
- what happens in our bodies when stress builds up, and what we can do to release chronic tensions and/or deep hurts
- where and when the metaphor of Kintsugi can be applied to human struggles, and how it can help us to find our own strength to create more confident way forward
How will the session be delivered?
The session will be delivered live online using Zoom (you will need to set up an account with Zoom if you don’t already have one, and you can download the app if you choose).
The details you need to join will be sent to you on Wednesday via email.
The session will be informal and conversational, with opportunities for live Q&A, and will not be made available as a recording afterwards to respect and maintain everyone’s privacy.
We want this to be an enjoyable and uplifting session, although we will be discussing some serious challenges of life, so be prepared for both aspects.
Weekly Peer Support Group Meetings (in Person)
In person, Belfast area (beside main public transport and with on-site parking)
Every Monday afternoon, 1.30pm-4.30pm
Numbers limited due to current guidelines, so booking is essential
This is for you if:
- you are really struggling to get through daily life and would benefit from being around others who understand what you are going through
- you want to know more about how anxiety, depression or any form of mental ill health can affect your mind & body, and what you can do to make positive changes
- you want to learn how to take practical steps towards recovery, so you can begin to create a future that feels worthwhile and meaningful for you
Meet in person with others who understand what you are going through, in a safe and supportive environment, so you can learn together and feel more connected while taking steps towards a more confident and satisfying future.
By coming along to this small, supportive group, you will:
- begin to feel safely connected to people who understand what you are going through and who you can reach out to for encouragement
- learn how your mind (neurology) and body (physiology) work closely together to shape your unique responses to stresses and challenges, and how you can use that knowledge to reduce tension and improve your overall wellbeing
- learn and practice new habits that will help you develop practical strategies for coping with everyday life, so you can begin to take confident steps towards a more worthwhile and meaningful future
How are the meetings delivered?
The weekly meetings are held indoors, in a comfortable and safe venue. There are also good outdoor spaces on the site, for anyone who wants to take time out. Numbers are restricted so booking is essential.
- informal, weekly meetings
- light refreshments available
- safe, facilitated, confidential discussion within the group
- educational input each week, drawn primarily from neuroscience, psychology and somatic (embodied) sciences
- knowledge applied in very practical ways within each session and can be practiced in between sessions
- plenty of time for Q&A
This group is not a social group and is not suitable for everyone. After you register your interest below, I will contact you to discuss your situation in confidence, so we can decide together if this is a suitable group for you or if an alternative support option might be more useful.
Details for the venue will be provided after you register your interest, and when we agree you are ready to join the group
There is a small cost of £10 each week to cover essential venue costs and light refreshments. This can be paid weekly, or in advance for several weeks.
Register your interest here
You will be contacted after you register your interest, usually within a few days, to discuss your needs and how suitable this group might be for you. Payment can be arranged after we agree you are joining the group.
By giving your details here you will also receive news about other events and offers. You can ask to be removed from this list at any time.